incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Rajeshwar Mitra <Rajeshwar.Mi...@symphonysv.com>
Subject RE: POJO instead of Java serialization in S4 piper.Why
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 15:43:21 GMT
Hi Raghavendar,
I'm able to dispatch custom POJO classes while using S4 0.3.0. Please note that you can send
the client-adapter POJO in JSON format only.

Regards,
Rajeshwar

From: Raghavendar TS [raghav280392@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 2:26 PM
To: s4-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: POJO instead of Java serialization in S4 piper.Why

Hi
In S4 0.3.0 I was able to dispatch only string,int, double
etc(only primitive datatypes).ie S4 was not able to serialize and send
events of other type say Instance InstanceHeader etc.But in piper version
POJO is used instead if serialization .Am I right? With POJO will I be able
to send objects of the above class also?

Thankyou

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, AND IS PROTECTED BY LAW.
IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER OF THE ERROR BY
RETURN E-MAIL, DELETE THIS COMMUNICATION AND SHRED ANY ATTACHMENTS. UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE,
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION BASED ON THIS COMMUNICATION IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.