incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] S4 0.5.0 Release Candidate 1
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 10:21:11 GMT
Please cast your vote responding to Pat's message, which includes the general list. My understanding
(and Matthieu's too) is that it was not necessary to include the general list at this point,
given the way projects like Mesos and Kafka have done their releases and according to the
podling manual. But, to avoid further confusion, I suggest we follow Pat's way, which will
achieve the same goal.

-Flavio