incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem dispatching objects(Instance class) in s4
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:34:02 GMT
-- Forwarded to s4-user list (that's the one to use for this kind of
questions).

Hi,

it's not clear what kind of issue you are exactly facing, you should
provide more details.

In the meantime here are some suggestions:
- make sure you are using S4 0.5.0
- you seem to be defining your own event class, make sure it extends
Event and provides a zero args constructor.
- make sure there is a corresponding onEvent(<EventType>) method in the PE.

Matthieu