incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: S4 & YARN
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:15:26 GMT
Hi Sean,

Daniel's work was mostly to get a idea of the feasibility and complexity
of integration with YARN. As reported, we don't see any technical
difficulty. Lately, we've been focusing on the S4 0.5.0 release, and we
haven't started integration work with YARN, so your help is very welcome!

We don't have a fixed design yet, so your proposal of sharing a proof of
concepts sounds excellent. You should probably update S4-25 accordingly.

Thanks!

Matthieu