incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: S4 first release: are we OK?
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 19:59:00 GMT
On 7/27/12 6:15 PM, Flavio Junqueira wrote:
> I checked that the src package compiles. I'm missing a LICENSE file containing the licenses
of all binaries we have in lib/. Have I overlooked it?

You are right, thanks for checking, and apologies for missing the most
obvious!

I also updated the release by adding the license file, and also added
the CDDL 1.0 license for libraries that are indirectly referenced and
included in the binary release.

I have pushed a new commit for these modifications, retagged, recreated
the packages and uploaded them to the same place (still release
candidate 1, as we haven't submitted to vote yet)

Thanks!

Matthieu