incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to modify JIRA workflow?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 10:51:09 GMT
On 6/27/12 11:18 AM, Matthieu Morel wrote:
> On 6/22/12 4:42 PM, Flavio Junqueira wrote:
>> I tried to change the workflow but I couldn't. We need to open a jira
>> in the INFRA queue requesting them to change our workflow to the one
>> of BK/ZK. Do you want to do it or you prefer to have me doing it
>> Matthieu? Either way is fine.
>
> I filed it here:

Issue has just been resolved.

There is now a "submit patch" button that you should use for that
purpose. The ticket then enters a "patch available" state. Makes it easy
to identify tickets where a code review/vote is needed.

This workflow is documented here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/S4/workflows
(not sure everyone has access to the link though)

Regards,

Matthieu