incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Board report due tomorrow
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 17:03:58 GMT
I'd encourage you to get out a release as soon as possible, even if
it's just an "alpha" release of what you currently have. Releases are
critical to successfully attracting new contributors (who eventually
become committers...)

If anyone is attending the summit you should consider hosting a
meetup. Another great way to attract people to the project.

Regareds,

Patrick