incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Neumeyer <leoneume...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Runtime Isolation for s4?
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 15:25:59 GMT
To isolate resources the idea is to use different subclusters for
different applications. If you want each PE to be isolated you can
define an App with a single PE that will run on its own JVM. I'm not
sure why this would be necessary but it can be done. It would help to
see a more specific example.

--

Leo Neumeyer (@leoneu)