incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Neumeyer <leoneume...@gmail.com>
Subject S4 Hangout Tuesday at 8:00 am California Time
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 00:20:06 GMT
I created a hangout to meet on Tuesday, everyone is invited to join!
If you know someone in your organization who might be interested,
please forward this email.

Main agenda is to learn more about the cool stuff that Matthieu is
doing, he is getting a working environment ready so we can all jump in
to start creating apps for S4 Piper.

I'm still trying to figure out how Hangout works but it looks like we
should be able to join using this URL. To join, you must be signed in
with a gmail account with Google+ enabled.

The S4 Hangout URL:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/2a975bcbca1c95ac49aae85f2ce67e881e4fa94a

We will start on Tuesday 5/29 8:00 am California Time.

see you then!

--

Leo Neumeyer (@leoneu)