incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From <Shailendra.Mis...@thomsonreuters.com>
Subject RE: S4 Hangout Tuesday at 8:00 am California Time
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 15:10:52 GMT
Ok, will join soon.  - Shailendra
From: Leo Neumeyer [leoneumeyer@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 8:08 AM
To: s4-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: S4 Hangout Tuesday at 8:00 am California Time

that didn't go very well, random people started to join :-)

here is a private one:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/2d97e13d5df4299291b63702e44981e323f7c689

-leo

--

Leo Neumeyer (@leoneu)

This email was sent to you by Thomson Reuters, the global news and information company. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of Thomson Reuters.