incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik Kambatla <kkamb...@cs.purdue.edu>
Subject Re: Netty issues
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 04:56:28 GMT
Hi Patrick,

Thank you very much your prompt response. Sorry, it took me this long to
get back.

I was not aware of jstack. I ran the jstack and I figured the problem out.
The issue happens to be that, I call Channel.close() periodically while
holding a lock, which further leads a deadlock with another part of my code.

Thanks again for the help.

Karthik