incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Neumeyer <leoneume...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: piper build error with Gradle 1.0-milestone-7
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 19:03:28 GMT
Setting transient = falseĀ  didn't work. It looks like ZK uses log4j
and log4j requires jms. jms is not longer available in the repo
because of licensing iissues. The jms jar is not needed and should be
excluded but don't know how how to exclude a jar dependency in Gradle.
Does anyone have a suggestion? The piper branch is broken now.

-leo

--

Leo Neumeyer (@leoneu)