incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Neumeyer <leoneume...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: project organization (folders)
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 17:39:07 GMT
I'd rather leave "subprojects" to make it easy to understand where all
the sources are, it's a nice hierarchical structure. Subprojects
refers to Gradle subprojects. Otherwise you will have a bunch of dir
names mixed in the top level dir and dont' know what is under each.

To conserve the heirachichal structure, you could do:

subprojects/examples/{counter, twitter}

with a top level build script under examples.

what do you think?

--

Leo Neumeyer (@leoneu)