incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik Kambatla <kkamb...@cs.purdue.edu>
Subject Re: Default configuration parameters?
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 18:03:51 GMT
How about having two property files - one which loads the default values,
which will be subsequently overwritten by the user specified properties
file, both loaded by the Guice modules sequentially one after the other?

I have used xml version of similar property files (while using Hadoop) and
liked it.

Thanks
Karthik