incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From J Mohamed Zahoor <jmo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build server
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 02:43:48 GMT
Yes. I started on that.
I am thinking of installing and checking it locally then moving the confit to apache.
I think I need an account in the Jenkins there to add stuff finally.

./Zahoor@iPad

On 12-Jan-2012, at 11:56 PM, Matthieu Morel <mmorel@apache.org> wrote:

> A good place to start seems to be:
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins?action=show&redirect=Hudson
>
> What would be interesting is to understand the configuration / requirements for running
S4 tests with git and gradle, and define a workflow. Then check whether everything is available
on the Apache infra, and ask for missing plugin installation or config if necessary.

> Indeed, I'm not sure whether there are other projects already using git and/or gradle
with Jenkins on the Apache infra.