incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build server
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:26:39 GMT
A good place to start seems to be:
http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins?action=show&redirect=Hudson

What would be interesting is to understand the configuration /
requirements for running S4 tests with git and gradle, and define a
workflow. Then check whether everything is available on the Apache
infra, and ask for missing plugin installation or config if necessary.

Indeed, I'm not sure whether there are other projects already using git
and/or gradle with Jenkins on the Apache infra.

Regards,

Matthieu