incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject project organization (folders)
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 17:27:06 GMT
Hi,

while working on S4-24, I ended up putting test apps in the "test-apps"
folder at the root of the S4 project, instead of putting everything
under "subprojects": it was clearer, and it was easier to make gradle
work this way.

I would like to go further, for the sake of clarity, and:

1. rename "subprojects" into "platform" , with s4-base, s4-core,
s4-comm: the code of the S4 runtime

2. add an "example" folder: it would contain example applications in
subfolders. Each example would have its own build.gradle script so that
it could be easily packaged.

What do you think?
Does anyone disagree or have a different suggestion?

Thanks!

Matthieu