incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: skype call Tue at 8:00 am PST
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 09:43:35 GMT
On 12/19/11 11:58 PM, Leo Neumeyer wrote:
> Let's join the call tomorrow to plan a big push. Everyone is welcomed.
>
> Some open tasks for 0.5:
>
> - Adaptor
> - App deployment
> - Cluster configuration management
> - Examples
> - Documentation
> - Easy cloud configuration

Of course, the idea is to discuss technical issues in a live manner, so
that it does not interfere with the Apache way :

"Everything -- but everything-- inside the Apache world occurs or is
reflected in email. As some people say, 'If it isn't in my email, it
didn't happen.' Decisions only get made on public Apache mail lists --
not anywhere off list, such as IRC, IM, or private emails."

And by the way, I would like to add this topic to the agenda:
- how to enforce Apache procedures (even though it's a bit harder until
we get our Apache repository ready)

Matthieu