incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Neumeyer <leoneume...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn migration
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:04:59 GMT
I don't know if it is useful but it doesn't hurt either and preserves some
history for the records, I mean just a dump of the commit log (git log). We
should also archive the entire git repo in svn and move on. I think history
should be hosted with the rest of the code.

-leo

--

Leo Neumeyer (@leoneu)