incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik Kambatla <kkamb...@cs.purdue.edu>
Subject Re: Handling connection failures in Netty
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 06:32:28 GMT
Fixed NettyEmitter - the WordCountTestZk passes - code is at
https://github.com/kambatla/s4-piper/tree/fix-netty

Matthieu and Kishore, how do I unit test for network glitches - please
point me to appropriate sources  if you know of any. Should I commit this
for now and add JIRA for network-glitch-test.

Thanks
Karthik