incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik Kambatla <kkamb...@cs.purdue.edu>
Subject Re: s4-comm test
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 04:31:50 GMT
I am trying to modify s4-comm tests so that they can be run by 'gradle
test'. However, it fails at the s4-base:test itself. How do I go past this?

Matthieu, when possible can you please look at the modified test in my
branch and comment -
https://github.com/kambatla/s4-piper/tree/fix-comm-test/subprojects/s4-comm/src/test/java/org/apache/s4/comm.
Thank you very much.

Karthik