incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik Kambatla <kkamb...@cs.purdue.edu>
Subject Re: s4-comm test
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 02:06:37 GMT
Hi Matthieu

Looks like I need some help here. I have changed the tests to use junit4.
However, I still have issues running UDPTest, which ran fine before.

As you can see, both NettyTest and UDPTest extend the same base class, they
just differ in the modules they use. NettyTest runs just fine and when I try
to run the UDPTest, it says "No test to run". You can find the tests at
https://github.com/kambatla/s4-piper/tree/master/subprojects/s4-comm/src/test/java/org/apache/s4/comm

Thanks
Karthik