incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik Kambatla <kkamb...@cs.purdue.edu>
Subject Re: Field - Key - in Event?
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 20:56:15 GMT
True. Wouldn't <app,  stream, key> uniquely identify a event sent to a
particular PE prototype in an app? Will it be more appropriate to create a
new object (something that extends event) everytime we send an Event to a
PE?

I might be missing something fundamental here. Please point if I am.

Thanks much,
Karthik