incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: s4-comm test
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 15:27:38 GMT
Hi Karthik,

I see you've made improvements to the comm layer tests, unfortunately, the
udp test hangs during the build, even from a vanilla checkout from leo's
master branch (and before my last commit).

I haven't looked into that issue, which is unrelated to classloading, but I
temporarily set the UDPTest as abstract so that it does not block the whole
build. (See my comments in the class headers)

Can you have a look at it?

Also, note that tests should use junit4. It will actually allow you to
easily set timeouts for tests!

Thanks!

Matthieu