incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wordcount test case
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 17:22:11 GMT
Hi Kishore,

I think this is probably due to Leo's commit:
https://github.com/leoneu/s4-piper/commit/da4cdd79d1061ab4b579641273c8f21bf94030fe

I just issued a pull request for Leo, that takes my previous changes rebased
on top of the package renaming commit. Maybe you should sync with Leo (i.e.
wait for him to integrate the pull request), or you could sync with this
branch: https://github.com/matthieumorel/s4-piper/tree/s4-12

Matthieu