incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S4 zk integration
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2011 17:22:12 GMT
Thanks Matthieu.

-- Yes ZKClient has lot of helper methods and makes coding easier. It does
have some bugs but nothing major. I had contacted the author for fixes but
he did not respond, so i had to write a  ZkClient extension so that I can
add additional functionality and I can fix any bugs.
We need testUtils for starting and stopping a node, this will be useful for
testing distributed mode but starting/stopping Zk lets use Zkclient

-- Sorry dint pay attention to junit version, I wanted to suggest moving to
testNG.

-- java.io.tmpdir is fine. will do that change.

-- I am fine with any convention, it helps having same package name.

-- yes I was referring to 0.5 version.

If functionality is ok, then I will integrate with the emitter and listener.

thanks,
Kishore G