incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Meeting Minutes
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 00:42:33 GMT
Hi Henry,

I am working on the using ZK for this. I will create a JIRA and upload what
I have in mind. But as Leo mentioned we will not be able to have this for
initial version. And loading/unloading apps can be done independent of
integration with ZK. If we have something working in single node mode, i
should be able to invoke it in distributed mode when we get notified by
Zookeeper.

If you are interested in ZK part, we can start a discussion on JIRA.

thanks,
Kishore G