incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject S4 Jira
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2011 09:10:14 GMT
Hi everyone, The S4 jira queue is up, so let's start creating issues
there and tracking progress through jiras:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/S4

-Flavio

PS: I suggest we keep forwarding all messages to the googlegroups
address as well at least for the next few weeks, just so that we don't
lose people in the transition.
PS2: I'm still waiting for administration privileges so that I can
change a few things. For example, I created two jiras, but I couldn't
assign them to anyone because the option was not available to me.