incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Neumeyer <leoneume...@gmail.com>
Subject more app loading
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 06:00:45 GMT
Matthieu, please check my *modules* branch.

I packaged the counter example in a *.s4r file (a jar with a different extension name). Here
is how:

https://github.com/leoneu/s4-piper/blob/modules/NOTES.md

I fixed the code so we can read the jar as a resource from the classpath.

The HelloApp example works fine but there is an exception when trying to load the counter
app. The MyApp class should load as is, I think.  You will probably find the bug by the time
I wake up :-) The good side of being 9 time zones apart.

-leo