incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Neumeyer <leoneume...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running examples in s4-piper
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 00:13:59 GMT
You can run the example within Eclipse. The main method is in:

io.s4.example.counter.MyApp

- Run gradle eclipse
- Import all the subprojects into Eclipse
- Run as Java Application (the io.s4.example.counter.MyApp class in examples.)

Add you test cases and experiments to the test source set.

The examples are there for now but we will reorganize later.

-leo