incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: gradle running a single test
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:59:38 GMT
On Fri Oct 28 03:28:38 2011, Karthik Kambatla wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> I am having issues in figuring out how to run a single test using gradle. I
> searched for it online, people suggest many options but they didn't work for
> me.
>
> Thanks
> Karthik

Hi Karthik,

Not sure what exactly you are referring to.

if you are referring to gradle tests failing on linux, we should follow
this conversation on the corresponding ticket.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/S4-18
I proposed a solution for that issue there, Leo as well.

If you are referring to running 1 test, "gradle clean :s4-core:test
-Dtest.single=OverloadDispatcherTest" works fine for me: runs only the
OverloadDispatcherTest from the s4-core subproject.

Hope this helps,

Matthieu