From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Dependency Analsys
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 09:57:20 GMT
I don't think you should be trying to produce a single PNG for something
like this. I know there are social network analysis packages that are
designed for interactive viewing, with the ability to see large scale
features for the whole graph, or details for a subset. I assume there
are more neutral graph packages that can do the same, and may be more
suitable for this.

Although there are some attractions to mapping this to SNA. SNA packages
look for features such as clusters and bridges between clusters that may
be interesting for understanding the dependency structure.

I'll look and ask around, and see what I can find out.

Patricia