From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: An in memory configuration builder
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 14:55:57 GMT
On 10-01-11 15:48, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> Is this part of the wider work discussed ages ago about supplying more
> configuration options?  POJOs, Groovy classes etc?
>
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Sim IJskes - QCG<sim@qcg.nl>  wrote:
>>
>> When can use ServiceStarter with an in memory (=String) Configuration file.
>> Any ideas for a ConfigurationBuilder that newcomers can use to get flying
>> easily?

Not sure. More of an autodeploy option. First we let newcomers to the
technology code a client and a service. In the main method they
instanciate the AutoConfigurer (or similar) set a few booleans, maybe a
hostname or a prefered port, and off they go.

Run service, run client, Peng! River is running! Kapow!

Look ma, no config files.

Gr. Sim