From Jeff Ramsdale <jeff.ramsd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jini.org
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:37:42 GMT
Sad to see it go, though I always hoped it would get a little more love...

I thought I had a (quite old) backup of the MySQL db but I can't find
it. It may have been on my recently stolen laptop... I do have the
original jini.org (the Collabnet, pre-MediaWiki, site) spidered as
html. I also have a number of videos from the last Jini Community
Meeting that Jerome Bernard shot. I don't know if it's the full set,
but Jerome might have backups if I'm missing any. It looks like
presentation pdfs may be in the Wayback Machine (along with other
content, I'm sure), so with these videos we should be able to
reconstruct most of the content. Truth be told the wiki for Jini.org
was mostly community meeting schedules and presentation files and the
specifications (painfully) reworked in wiki format.

-jeff