From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: QA tests and spaces in file names
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2010 07:51:15 GMT
Move the jsk-policy.jar to your jre/lib/ext directory

A number of changes were made recently to make it easier to run the qa
and jtreg tests (at least in a Unix env), previously the qa tests were
run with make and the jtreg tests were run manually and generally this
was done so by Peter Jones from within Sun.  There are also some tests
that rely on Sun's internal environment, we need to replicate.  We have
a Solaris zone allocated for running a Kerberos Key server but this
isn't complete, we also need to set up a squid proxy.

I made some changes to enable the jtreg tests to be run without
requiring jsk-policy.jar be move to jre/lib/ext/ however this might not
be working on windows.

Cheers,

Peter.

Patricia Shanahan wrote:
> Got it!
>
> I now have a java.security.AccessControlException. I'll look into that
> in the morning (yawn!).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Patricia
>

> On 7/16/2010 12:40 AM, Peter Firmstone wrote:
>> I think it might work if you replace the path separator colon with a
>> semicolon ":" with ";"
>>
>> use -cpa;
>>
>> Peter.
>>
>> Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>>> I tried replacing the reference to the jtreg script with:
>>>
>>> java -jar c:/apache/jtreg/lib/jtreg.jar
>>>
>>> but it made no difference.
>>>
>>> Patricia

River jtreg