From Gregg Wonderly <gregg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tricky question - UnmarshalException Serialized Form.
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 15:25:34 GMT
SQL exceptions from some DBs seem to include meta data in the creation of the subclass object
which is not serializable.  Unfortunately, serializable is still not built into the language
spec so that compilers have to traverse the class members to make sure they live up to the
contract.

Gregg

Sent from my iPad