From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Java cdc
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 14:06:39 GMT

Hi Peter:

Historically, the community has always assumed that the cdc profile was
unable to directly provide or access Jini services because of the rmi
and mobile-code limitations.  The surrogate project was created to
address this issue for limited (or non-java capable) devices to
participate in Jini SOA.

https://surrogate.dev.java.net/

I don't know the status of Surrogate, but that would be the likely
starting point for incorporating limited devices.

Cheers,

Greg.

--
Greg Trasuk, President