From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Apache River Release - Version 2.2.0 or 2.1.2?
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 22:16:47 GMT
Thanks Mark,

We need people like yourself to watch the list and provide some guidance
when you can.

We had a discussion about it earlier, I'd like to get this release out,
I'm holding back commits that depend on Java 5 language features.

Jonathan made a similar comment about the release versioning earlier, if
someone wants to make that change, then now is the time to do so.

Does anyone have any objection to the use of version 2.1.2 instead of
version 2.2.0?

Cheers,

Peter.