From Gregg Wonderly <gregg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrotranslator
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2009 23:46:45 GMT
I, personally would like to ignore the small device space as "running
Jini" and focus on them doing things like surrogate if they need to
supply code into the environment, or just simple app protocols with
smart proxies or other similar solutions that don't keep newer VM
features from being present in the codebase.

Gregg Wonderly