From Wade Chandler <hwadechandler...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Split JavaSpaces and JINI
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 22:43:32 GMT
Any suggestions to go along with the ...? :-D I think code names often work better because
acronyms are hard to make up to fit a paradigm, and often the things services do are just
so darn hard to sum up in a word. I like the code names. Outrigger makes me think of deep
sea fishing (without the barfing) though here it probably was used for a sailing canoe, but
I don't know for sure, but Mahalo makes me think that, Mahalo Hawaii, and Reggie makes me
think of sports because of Reggie Jackson. Anyways, they are all similar to Tomcat or GlassFish
or something...not sure what Tomcat or GlassFish has to do with a sensible name either. I
like Rivers services names better :-D

Wade

Wade Chandler, CCE
Software Engineer and Developer, Certified Forensic Computer Examiner, NetBeans Dream Team
Member, and NetBeans Board Member
http://www.certified-computer-examiner.com
http://www.netbeans.org