From "Jeff Ramsdale" <jeff.ramsd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Future of Jini/River
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:44:17 GMT
Hey Jeremy,

Just wanted to mention that the main page at Jini.org is a template
page that pulls in content from other pages dynamically (view the
source for details). While it's true the page itself hasn't changed
since January the content on that page does periodically change. Would
be delighted if more submissions came in, of course...

-jeff