From Gregg Wonderly <gr...@wonderly.org>
Subject Re: easy way to see fixed/resolved issues
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 15:19:52 GMT
Mark Brouwer wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> There is a link to Roadmap, see
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel
> for all the closed and open issues

I went and looked at this link, and there is good information visible here.  I
looked through the issues, and was wondering about River-203 and why / can't
always be recognized on windows.  I regularly do not use ${/} because of the
complete clutter in readability it causes.  At this point, it is a non-changable
historical artifact that / is equal to \ on windows.  There are so many places
where that can't be "fixed" as in ".properties" files and manifest files etc.

This would really make peoples life easier I think...

Gregg Wonderly