From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Re: thoughts on River project organization...
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:46:50 GMT
Dan Creswell wrote:

> -1
>
> IMHO, we have a strong testing tradition that has lead to quality
> releases.  The last thing we need is for an apparent simple first
> release to suffer an attendant reduction in quality.

I think you have misinterpreted my words Dan. Never did I say we should
produce a release that was not tested. All I said is that I think that
people should be able to start with working on issues and even checking
in code in SVN when it takes too long to setup the complete test
infrastructure.
--
Mark