From SVanguru <sreekar_vang...@satyam.com>
Subject Clustering in Apache wicket
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 16:02:16 GMT

Am using Apache wicket as web app framework for one of my application, the
application is working fine when it is deployed on only one server instance,
but when the same app is deployed on two server instances then also the app
is getting deployed perfectly.

The issue that am facing now is when access my app when it is deployed on
node A and node B then home page displays perfectly, but when i click on any
tab/button/menu item rather anything after that, its throwing an exception
saying page session has expired. I read that wicket default supports
DiskPageStore feature for clustering on mutiple nodes.

Please suggest me how to aviod this session expire on mutiple nodes.