From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PhotArk: getting started
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 23:11:23 GMT
OK, our mailing lists are up, so we should move to using those now. (I'm
sending this here because I figure people haven't had time to subscribe
yet.) I've also changed the commit notifications to go to our commits list,
now that we have one.

I've put up our Incubator Status page:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/photark.html

and added PhotArk to the Projects list in the right hand column of Incubator
site pages. I admit to getting a little ahead of myself by adding a link
from the status page to our JIRA component, given that the JIRA component
hasn't been created yet, but I figured it wouldn't do any harm given that
people shouldn't be ready to file bugs against PhotArk yet. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper