From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Re: looking for a new name
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:58:34 GMT
Coming up with untaken names is insane these days.  I am starting to
realize why the projects all get the names that they get.

I am liking PhotArk the more I consider it.

A Google search turns up three references, two of them just being
archives of photos.  None of the references have anything to do with software.

Any dissenters?

Angie