From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Re: looking for a new name
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:32:24 GMT
It isn't just me, its everyone!   It isn't *my* project.  I am good
with sticking with PicaGalley and for good measure I can send an
email to Google asking their thoughts.  I just have to find the right
people to talk to there.

I agree that several people have raised concerns over the name;
however, just ask many people have mentioned that they don't see the
similarity.  As well, even more people have not spoken up over the
name concern at all.  As well, almost every good alternative we have
come up with has had a conflict.  We have made a good faith effort
but have found no reasonable alternative.  If those who have concerns
would like to help find a new name we can reopen the discussion, but
for now I would say we are in the clear.

Angie