From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Re: the Apache way to do things
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 19:15:17 GMT

>You can create a new Jackrabbit jira, and link them together...
>And, BTW, sorry for the delay... I'll see if I can get to your patch today.

I will figure out how to link them then after I work on it a little
more.  I finished the configuration to be able to debug
Jackrabbit.  Don't worry about the delay.  I felt like I was pawning
off my problem on you which I'm not trying to do.  Jackrabbit appears
to be throwing a not normal (i.e. catchable by a traditional catch
statement) exception that isn't stopping the program but is causing
it to not continue on in the method.  The next take is to figure out
where in the constructor this is happening.  Hopefully I'll be able
to tell you in an hour or so.  This has been fun to try to track
down, in that really weird beat your head against a wall kind of way!

Angie