From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject Moving towards a proposed vote
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:28:25 GMT
I see:

	Angela
	Roland
	Luciano

who appear to want to be Committers.  Anyone else whom I've missed, so far?

I'm prepared to act as a Mentor.  Martin (Cooper), are you interested and
willing?  Niclas?  David (Crossley)?

Anyone else?

Where do we stand on the proposal?  Is it considered ready, or do people
want to do some further revisions?  What about making approaches to some of
the projects?

It seems to me that the initial phases include of:

  - Content Repository
    - Use cases - capture ideas such as access control that might not make
first drop
    - Layout
    - Unit tests (simple drivers for loading, accessing, searching, etc.)

  - ReST structure
    - Use cases
    - URI format
    - semantics
    - prototype implementation

  - WS-*
    - Use cases - want to capture ideas for process (Ode) integration
    - WSDL Description
    - prototype

Each is separable, but I'd do them in roughly the above order unless someone
has a particular itch to scratch.

Thoughts?

	--- Noel