From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: removing questions from the proposal
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:55:21 GMT
Hi Angie,

> Rereading the emails regarding the high level design section has
> convinced me this may be overkill.  We do want all of this information
> documented, so on Saturday afternoon,if there are no objections, I will
> copy the section into an email to this list.

Why wait that long? The proposal is work in progress, you're not
breaking anybody's code, every change is recorded in the wiki as
well as in a mailing list archive [1]. Nothing will be lost. The
sooner you make the changes, the more time people have for review
and comments. (Btw, I'll be offline Saturday.)

> That will keep it
> documented in the public domain.

oooh... danger! "public domain" typically refers to licensing ;-)
Let's just say "publicly".

cheers,
   Roland

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cvs/